Habibollah Agh Atabay
Faculty Member of Computer Department
Academic Rank :
Level of Education :
Habibollah Agh Atabay is an instructor in department of Computer at Gonbad Kavous University, Iran since September 2013, where he teaches courses in computer sciences. His research interests center on Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Deep Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Meta-Heuristic Optimization and other AI related fields.
Image Analysis, Deep Learning and Recommender Systems.
- Atabay, H, A,. Deep Residual Learning For Tomato Plant Leaf Disease Identification, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology , Vol 95, No 24, 2017
- A CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORK WITH A NEW ARCHITECTURE APPLIED ON LEAF CLASSIFICATION . IIOABJ, 2016; Vol.7 (Suppl 5):326-331.
- BINARY SHAPE CLASSIFICATION USING CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS . IIOABJ, 2016; Vol.7 (Suppl 5):332-336.
- . HAND DRAWN SKETCH CLASSIFICATION USING CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS . IIOABJ, 2016; Vol.7 (Suppl 5):337-341.
- Atabay, H. A. Selection of Legendre Moments for Content Based Image Retrieval Using ACO Based Algorithm. IOSR Journals (IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering), 1(18), 117-120.
- Atabay, H. A. Moment Features Weighting for Image Retrieval. IOSR Journals (IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering), 5(18), 117-120.
1. H. Agh Atabay, M. J. Sheikhzadeh, M. Torshizi, "A Clustering Algorithm Based on Integration of K-Means and PSO",1st Conference on Swarm Intelligence and Evolutionary Computation, CSIEC2016, 9-11 March 2016, Higher Education Complex of Bam, Iran
2. A. Sarrafzadeh, H. Agh Atabay, M. Pedram, J. Shanbehzadeh, “ReliefF Based Feature Selection in Content-Based Image Retrieval”, Proceeding of The International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2012 Vol I, IMECS 2012, March 14-16, 2012 Hong Kong
3. H. Agh Atabay, J. Shanbehzadeh and M. Pedram, “Moment Features Weighting Based on Image Retrieval”, Accepted on The 2nd International Conference on Computer and Management, CAMAN 2012, March 9-11, 2012, Wuhan, China
Design and Implementation of Website of Gonbad Kavous University using ASP.Net MVC Platform
Design and Implementation of Website of Conferences for Gonbad Kavous University